This course is intended specifically for learners in senior and middle management in the Public Service who need to understand the importance of integrated human resource planning. It may be useful for managers in other organisations.
After successfully completing this course, you will be capable of:
- Explaining the role of a strategic plan in the achievement of an organisation’s mandate.
- Explaining the role of a strategic human resource plan in enabling an organisation to reach its deliverables.
- Discussing the importance of integrated human resource planning.
- Developing a human resource strategy to bridge an identified gap.
What you’ll learn:
This course includes:
SA Campus Certificate
Who this course is for:
- HR Strategy Manager
- HR Business Partner - Strategic Planning
- Strategic HR Consultant
- Organizational Development Specialist
- Talent Management Strategist
- HR Planning and Analytics Manager
- HR Director of Strategic Initiatives
- Change Management Consultant
- HR Project Manager - Strategy and Planning
- HR Operations Manager - Strategic Planning
- Workforce Planning Analyst
- Diversity and Inclusion Strategist
- HR Policy and Planning Advisor
- Compensation and Benefits Strategist
- Talent Acquisition Manager - Strategic Planning