In this course, one will be learning about the process and purpose of communication as well as the various communication channels used in business and personal life. One will also be learning how communication mode is planned, organised and composed for the specific audience. One will cover the impact and effect of informal and unofficial communication within the business environment according to positive and negative values. And lastly, a conflict situation is identified and possible procedures or steps for resolving a dispute or breakdown in relations are suggested using respectful dialog.
What you’ll learn:
- Process of Communication.
- Communication Channels.
- Communication Barriers.
- Intercultural Communication.
- Written and Verbal Communication.
- Oral Communication.
- Team Communication.
- Preventing Conflict.
This course includes:
SA Campus Certificate
Who this course is for:
- Professionals aiming to improve communication skills in a business setting.
- Managers or team leaders seeking effective communication strategies at work.
- Employees looking to enhance their business communication abilities.
- Business owners or entrepreneurs aiming to communicate effectively with clients.