Learners accessing this course will be involved in project management teams or involved in building small project management teams. These projects may be technical projects, business projects or developmental projects and will cut across a range of economic sectors. This course promises to add add value to anyone running their own business and recognise that project management forms an integral component of any business.
Acquiring this standard will leave you able to demonstrate an understanding of project management tools and the use of a range of project management tools.
What you’ll learn:
- Demonstrate an understanding of project management tools.
- Use a range of project management tools.
- Discuss and explaining the appropriateness of the various organisational structures.
- Supervise and monitoring a developmental project team.
- Report progress on a developmental project.
- Identify and rectifying problems occurring in a developmental project.
- Set-up, running and closing a developmental project.
This course includes:
SA Campus Certificate
Who this course is for:
- Professionals seeking career advancement: Enhance job prospects by acquiring project management skills for leadership roles.
- Entrepreneurs and small business owners: Efficiently plan, execute, and monitor projects for improved business outcomes.
- Career changers or job seekers: Acquire project management skills to enhance employability and succeed in project-based industries.
- Team leaders and managers: Gain methodologies and communication skills to effectively lead teams and deliver successful projects.