This course will be useful to learners, working in all sectors of the economy, community organisations or Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs). It will enable learners to gain insight into the role of leadership within a work context, and thus providing them with the skills and knowledge to add value to their job. Building High Performance Teams is intended for junior managers of organisations.
A learner credited with this course will be able to:
– Explain the concept of leadership.
– Differentiate between the concepts of leadership and management.
– Apply leadership techniques to individuals and teams within the work context.
– Evaluate the impact of leadership techniques applied.
– Motivate a business unit, group or team within the range of the leader’s authority.