Dropshipping is a business model that allows entrepreneurs to start an online business and sell products to their buyers, without ever actually stocking the items themselves. Instead, when a dropshipping store sells a product, it purchases the item from a third party and has it shipped directly to the customer.
What you’ll learn:
- Benefits of Drop-shipping.
- Disadvantages of Drop-shipping.
- Creating a Paypal Account.
- Retail Products to Sell Online.
- Google Trends.
- Signing up for Drop-shipping.
- Selecting a theme.
- Adding Products to your Store.
This course includes:
SA Campus Certificate
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs interested in starting a career in dropshipping with Shopify.
- Online store owners looking to expand their business through dropshipping with Shopify.
- Aspiring e-commerce entrepreneurs wanting to learn about dropshipping with Shopify.
- Students or professionals seeking to explore the world of dropshipping with Shopify.
- Marketers interested in leveraging Shopify's dropshipping capabilities for their clients.